How to Have Your Music Licensed

Music licensing is also referred to as sync and it is the placement of music (hopefully your music!) in film, TV, advertisements, YouTube videos, computer games or any other kind of moving image project. If you would like to find out more about how to have your music licensed, check out the video below and free free to email me if you have any questions or would like feedback on your music.


%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close