Eve Williams BA (Hons) MA MMus holds a Master of Arts degree in English from Queen’s University of Belfast and a Master of Music degree with PhD credits for her dissertation from Bath Spa University, one of the top 5 universities in the UK for performing arts according to the Times Educational Supplement in 2016.
Eve is able to help with GCSE, A Level and undergraduate and Master’s courses in both English Literature, English Language and Music. This can be at her Bangor studio, in your own home or via Skype. The aim is to provide a friendly, encouraging service tailored to the unique needs and personality of the student in order to help them fulfil their academic and personal potential and to help them feel confident in their studies.
Tutoring sessions last for one hour and include:
- An assessment of the student’s strengths and learning needs
- An assessment of the student’s preferred learning methods
- Clear goals and timeframes
- Simple tasks to help students grasp complex concepts
- Constructive, friendly feedback on the student’s work
- Students are encouraged to discuss their hopes and concerns
Outside of the lesson time, students will receive unlimited email and telephone/Skype support.
Materials are included in the cost of the sessions.
GCSE: £30 per hour
A/ AS Level: £35 per hour
Undergarduate/Master’s: £37.50 per hour
To register your interest, please feel free to send a message using the box below.
Click here for singing lessons Belfast.